Skip Navigation

Sign In or Register

West-virginia-encyclopedia-text

Historic Houses of Charleston


Lindenberg-Glass House

2300_kanawha_blvd_east065_standard

This home at 2300 Kanawha Boulevard was built in the 1930s for Alvin J. Lindenberg, the owner of Hadley Furniture Company. The home was purchased in 1948 by Dr. Henry R. Glass. The pink stucco home was built in the Spanish colonial style. It is part of the East End Historic District and has been occupied by the West Virginia School Building Authority since the 1990s.


Related Articles


Other Exhibits

West Virginia Humanities Council | 1310 Kanawha Blvd E | Charleston, WV 25301 Ph. 304-346-8500 | © 2018 All Rights Reserved

About e-WV | Our Sponsors | Help & Support | Contact Us The essential guide to the Mountain State can be yours today! Click here to order.