Frank Woodman House
The house at 1210 Kanawha Boulevard was built for Frank Woodman in about 1891. Woodman moved to Charleston in 1875 and became a wealthy businessman with interests in an iron works, a lumber company, a woolen mill, a furniture company, and a brick company. The house, which is representative of the Queen Anne style, is occupied by a law firm. It is part of the East End Historic District, which was added to the National Register in 1978.