Skip Navigation

Sign In or Register

West-virginia-encyclopedia-text

Historic Houses of Charleston


Justus Collins House

1116_kanawha_blvd_standard

This Queen Anne-style brick house at 1116 Kanawha Boulevard was built in 1897 for coal operator Justus Collins. The house, now owned by the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, is part of the Downtown Charleston Historic District, which was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2006.


Related Articles


Other Exhibits

West Virginia Humanities Council | 1310 Kanawha Blvd E | Charleston, WV 25301 Ph. 304-346-8500 | © 2018 All Rights Reserved

About e-WV | Our Sponsors | Help & Support | Contact Us The essential guide to the Mountain State can be yours today! Click here to order.