Skip Navigation

Sign In or Register


Frequently Asked Questions

What can I do if I find an error in an article or in other e-WV Web site content?

People with user accounts for the e-WV Web site can send suggestions to the content managers concerning content that may be out of date. To do this, go to the My WV tab and click on the Suggest Updates for Existing Content option. This option will direct you to the “Push Back” page where you can give the Push Back a subject and body. The subject should tell the content managers what article or information on the site the body is referring to. The body should be a detailed description of what is out of date and why. If you can find and reference a book or other source in the body, this would greatly help the content managers check the validity of your Push Back.

West Virginia Humanities Council | 1310 Kanawha Blvd E | Charleston, WV 25301 Ph. 304-346-8500 | © 2024 All Rights Reserved

About e-WV | Our Sponsors | Help & Support | Contact Us The essential guide to the Mountain State can be yours today! Click here to order.