Skip Navigation

Sign In or Register

West-virginia-encyclopedia-text

Article Discussion

Note: This discussion is related to the Susanne Fisher article. Please read the article in full before contributing to the discussion. Thanks!

Comments about Susanne Fisher

Name Message

Ernie Brock says...

On 08/01/19
at 01:39 AM

I knew Susanne Fisher (Susan Menz) when she lived in Panama City, Florida. She lived in an apartment complex behind a music store that I managed. Her living circumstances were far below her merit. She would come through the back door of the store as a shortcut to go to the grocery store that was in the shopping center where my store was located. We were friends, and I took voice lessons from her in preparation for singing the role of Emil in “South Pacific”, produced in our local community college. She related many stories to me about her very interesting life and career. If anyone is interested in knowing about this you may contact me at <flarp@earthlink.net>.

To participate in article discussions, you must sign in.

If you don't have an account, you can register for a free account here.

West Virginia Humanities Council | 1310 Kanawha Blvd E | Charleston, WV 25301 Ph. 304-346-8500 | © 2024 All Rights Reserved

About e-WV | Our Sponsors | Help & Support | Contact Us The essential guide to the Mountain State can be yours today! Click here to order.