Skip Navigation

Sign In or Register

West-virginia-encyclopedia-text

Article Discussion

Note: This discussion is related to the Mack Day article. Please read the article in full before contributing to the discussion. Thanks!

Comments about Mack Day

Name Message

Regina Day says...

On 09/03/14
at 08:55 PM

There was a book written about the life of Mack Day named “The Crusader”. He was a Federal Agent killed in the line of duty. His son Alexander D.Day was also killed in line of duty for Wva.

Kimberly Thompson says...

On 02/21/16
at 12:35 PM

Hello Regina. My name is Kimberly Thompson. I am from Delaware,Ohio. My maternal great-grandfather was “Black Billy Day”, and from what I understand a cousin to Mack. We have heard many stories through the years regarding Mack Day. How are you related to him? I would very much like to get my hands on a copy of “The Booger Man”and “The Crusader”. Do you know where I may purchase copies? I have pictures of Black Billy and my grandfather “Everett James Day” as a child. Grandpa Day also had a sister named “Helen”. You can contact me at: dressupyourlife2004@yahoo.com. My daughter “Caitie” is a singer/song writer. "She is currently in the process of writing a song about Mack.

Cathie Wilson says...

On 08/14/19
at 04:45 PM

Mac Day was my great Uncle. I have several newspaper clippings and photos.

To participate in article discussions, you must sign in.

If you don't have an account, you can register for a free account here.

West Virginia Humanities Council | 1310 Kanawha Blvd E | Charleston, WV 25301 Ph. 304-346-8500 | © 2024 All Rights Reserved

About e-WV | Our Sponsors | Help & Support | Contact Us The essential guide to the Mountain State can be yours today! Click here to order.