Skip Navigation

Sign In or Register

West-virginia-encyclopedia-text

Charleston History Through Postcards


University of Charleston

Charleston_card022p_standard

Morris Harvey College (now University of Charleston) moved to its current home on the banks of the Kanawha River in 1947. The main administration building, Riggleman Hall, was built in 1950-51.


Related Articles


Other Exhibits

West Virginia Humanities Council | 1310 Kanawha Blvd E | Charleston, WV 25301 Ph. 304-346-8500 | © 2018 All Rights Reserved

About e-WV | Our Sponsors | Help & Support | Contact Us The essential guide to the Mountain State can be yours today! Click here to order.